This rocks! Coffee Cake – the first rise!
What can you say about this? Just that getting up in the morning sucks a whole lot less when you wake up smelling coffee….and CAKE!
- 1/2 cup eggs
- 14 plums
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1lb flour
- Preheat oven to 500
- prepare baking pans – butter and flour (I prefer 6″ pans)
- mix wet ingredients then add the dry ingredients
- beat batter until your arms are about to fall off. This is important!
- Scrape batter into prepared pans without spilling it.
- Bake for 50 minutes
- Allow to cool (or not!) then eat like a wild animal.
Enjoy this. I know we did. None of our pants fit anymore.